Monday, September 17, 2012

Introduction

I'm a former classroom teacher in kindergarten and first grade who loved using technology to improve my teaching abilities and student engagement in learning.  I have degrees in Elementary Education and Educational Technology.  What I enjoyed most about technology is the creativity in how it can be used to enhance an average lesson plan.  After leaving classroom teaching, I found myself wanting to hold on to elements of the life I left, and as such, this blog was developed. 

I plan to use this blog to review and continue to produce creative options for teachers that use shiny toys in the classroom as well as other cost-friendly and widely available solutions that are available to teachers with ideas in how to use them for your own teaching.  My hope is that my readers (elementary teachers being my target audience) will find this blog informative and helpful, providing you with both ideas and resources that will enhance your classroom efforts.  If you like this, please share it along.  I'm also open to feedback, so if you would like to leave a comment, please feel free to email me at kennedy.patrickkeith@gmail.com.  I look forward to your thoughts on how to continue to improve this blog to meet your needs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment